Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Real Wood Furniture can be found at craft fairs

I often think about going to an upscale craft fair to meet a lot of good people looking to buy quality real wood furniture.   I know that when I get to meet people face to face and they see the actual furniture that I have produced and my passion for design and quality, it would be easier to pay the price for a piece of real wood furniture.   Granted, the Internet has been great for business as you can reach so many people without even leaving the shop.  But whatever happened to up close and personal.  After all, if you buy real wood furniture from a crafts man and not a big box store, you really need to get to know the person who will be designing and building for you.   Do you share the same design ideas, have similar personalities, and abide by the ethical, legal and moral values needed to work together.  I truly believe that I would enjoy a weekend with potential clients and explaining what types of wood and finishes and how I went about making a special piece of real wood furniture.  I understand the Sugarloaf Mountain Craft Fairs are nice, I think I will look them up.  Hope to meet you in person soon.
 
HOPE TO SHOW YOU MY REAL WOOD FURNITURESOON

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment